Recently, in order to portray that it has successfully controlled the coronavirus so it can resume production, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has been reporting unbelievable low numbers of infection counts in Wuhan and Hubei Province.
From March 14 to 16, the officially released number showed that the daily rate of new confirmed cases was 4, 4, and 1, respectively. The Epoch Times reported that it has obtained the March 14 “Novel Coronavirus Nucleic Acid Test Daily Report” to the Wuhan Health Commission. The report stated that the whole city conducted 16,320 nucleic acid tests on that day. Among those, 91 tests were first-time positive (newly infected).
That would mean that there were at least 91 confirmed cases internally reported within the Wuhan system on March 14, though Beijing only published 4 on that day and 4 on the next day.
Related postings on Chinascope:
- Infection Count: Cured Patients Tested COVID-19 Positive Again
- Infection Count: Zhang Wenhong Worried about Shanghai’s Confirmed Infection Count Being Zero
- Infection Count: Shandong Internal Report Had Much Higher Infection Counts Than the Published Numbers
- Infection Count: Caixin Showed Wuhan Civil Affairs Bureau Was Lying
- Infection Count: Changjiang Daily Reported a Coronavirus Case on a Day That the Government Reported Zero
Image of the Wuhan “Novel Coronavirus Nucleic Acid Test Total Count” on March 14:
Excerpt in Chinese:
Source: Epoch Times, March 18, 2020