On June 7, China released a white paper titled, “Fighting COVID-19: China in Action.” With around 37,000 Chinese characters and over 60 pages in length, the document records the self-praise of China’s efforts and achievements in its fight against the coronavirus and in its economic recovery. It rarely mentioned the authorities’ mistakes in handling the pandemic.
Related postings on Chinascope:
- Propaganda and Lies: Xinhua Said Coronavirus Started in January or Even Possibly December in the U.S.
- Propaganda and Lies: China Started A New Round of Framing U.S. as the Origin of Coronavirus
- Propaganda and Lies: CCP’s Overseas Propaganda Tactics
- Propaganda and Lies: CCP Hires People for Its Propaganda Campaign
- Propaganda and Lies: CCP Accused U.S. and Italy as Virus Origins
Excerpt in Chinese:
Source: Deutsche Welle, June 7, 2020