On November 5, Beijing reported that COVID-19 had spread to 20 provinces. It also identified four high risk areas, which are in Beijing; Shijiazhang City, Hebei Province; Alashan League, Inner Mongolia; and Heihe City, Heilongjiang Province, respectively.
On November 11, Jilin Province reported an infection case. It thus became the 21st province in this recent round to have COVID cases .
The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is known for hiding the details about the actual spread of COVID in China.
Related postings on Chinascope:
- Pandemic: COVID Spread to Xinjiang
- September 22, 2021, Pandemic Report: COVID Spreading in China
- September 15, 2021, Pandemic Report: COVID Spreading in China
1. China News Agency, November 5, 2021
2. Epoch Times, November 10, 2021