To speed up the coronavirus testing, Spain ordered 5.5 million testing kits from China. However, Spanish media reported that the Health Bureau in Spain had confirmed that China’s testing kits had a quality problem.
In theory, these testing kits were supposed to have at least an 80 percent accuracy rate. But the actual results in Spain showed only 30 percent of the results were accurate. A microbiology expert who participated in the testing of the kits said, “Using these quick testing kits has no meaning.”
Related postings on Chinascope:
- “World Leader”: The Coronanivus Testing Kits Czeck Republic Bought from China Have 80% Error Rate
- “World Leader”: Global Times Called Sweden “Irresponsible” for “Surrendering to Coronavirus”
- “World Leader”: China’s Novel Coronavirus Vaccine Is Ready for Human Testing
- “World Leader”: Experts: China’s Epidemic Control Model Cannot Be Adopted by Other Countries
- World Leader: Taiwan Set an Example for the World