Zhang Kejian, the Deputy Minister of Industry and Information Technology, stated that 32.8 percent or a little under one third, of small or mid-sized companies in China had resumed production.
The ratio was 43.1 percent for the manufacturing industry and more than 40 percent for the industries engaged in information transmission, software, and information technology services.
Zhang also said that the resuming production ratio for the small or mid-size companies has been increasing by 1 percent every day and the ratios for seven provinces is above 40 percent.
Related postings on Chinascope:
- Resuming Production: China’s Pollution Level Declined Due to Less Production and Travel
- Resuming Production: Xi Jinping Said Half of China’s Counties Do Not Have Coronavirus
- Resume Production: Hangzhou City Direction: Companies Can Punish Employees Refusing to Return to Work
- Resuming Production: E-Commerce Company Dangdang Found an Infection Case after Resuming Work
- Resuming Production: Guangdong, Zhejiang, and Sichuan Working on Resuming Production
Excerpt in Chinese:
Source: Yahoo Taiwan, February 29, 2020