On January 29, New Epoch, a weekly in Chinese, published its forecast for the Chinese year of Horse. The Chinese year of Horse starts on January 31, 2014.
The New Epoch predicts that the follow eight major events will occur in the year of the Horse:
1. Leung Chun-ying will no longer be the head of the Hong Kong Government; Shen Yun Performing Arts will perform in Hong Kong during the 2014 Christmas holidays.
2. There will be public announcements that a “big tiger” has been imprisoned; Jiang Zemin will become the new target.
3. The North Korean regime will collapse.
4. The shortage of funds will hit again and the real estate bubble will burst.
5. A bank in China will go bankrupt.
6. China will exchange fire with another country.
7. The “sunshine” bill that would require financial disclosure from government officials will abort; the public will dig out and publish the assets of senior officials.
8. There will be massive lay-offs at Central state-owned enterprises
Source: Epoch Times, January 29, 2014