Recently, a post originally on Sina Weibo, a Chinese microblogging website, has been circulating online in China. The post, the original of which cannot be found, summarized five major Chinese-style methods to solve problems in China.
1) Take a judicial route if you have connections with the authorities and also have a lot of money;
2) Take a media route if you have connections with the authorities but do not have much money;
3) Take a bribery route if you do not have any connections with authorities but do have a lot of money;
4) Take a violence route if you have neither connections nor money;
5) Take a self-destruction route if you have no connections, no money, and do not want to take violent action.
Source: Boxun, October 29, 2013