On March 5, the Xi’an Municipal High-Tech Zone Epidemic Prevention and Control Center in Shaanxi Province confirmed to the Paper, a news media in Beijing, that the Zhangba Street Epidemic Prevention and Control Center of the High-Tech Zone issued a “Notice on Conducting Strict Quarantine and Observation of the Second Unit of Building #1 at Rome Sicily Neighborhood.” (Rome Sicily Neighborhood is a residential neighborhood).
The Notice said that a patient there had been confirmed as having a novel coronavirus re-infection (the patient was healed but then later tested positive). The patient was taken to a hospital and his family members were also quarantined at a hospital. All other residents at the Second Unit are under strict quarantine measure.
However, from March 4 8 a.m. to March 5 a.m., Shaanxi Province reported zero new infection cases. Since then and for 14 days, the province has kept reporting zero cases.
Related postings on Chinascope:
- Hiding Information: The Communist Regime Intensified Blocking of Internet Messages
- Hiding Information: Coronavirus Infection at Wuhan Women’s Prison Was Not Reported Until Feb 21
- Hiding Information: Shanghai Authorities Closed a P3 Lab for Publishing Coronavirus Genome
- Hiding Information: Liaoning Province Ordered to Destroy Files Regarding Epidemic
- Hiding Information: Media Not Allowed to Report Coronavirus Outside Party Messages
Excerpt in Chinese:
Source: The Paper, March 5, 2020