To ensure that it can control the Chinese people’s thinking, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) built the Great Firewall to block the Chinese from accessing information on the Internet that it does not want them to be aware of.
On May 8, at Steve Bannon’s War Room program, Michael Horowitz, the Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Justice, mentioned that “chances are substantial that we can take down the Chinese firewall before the November election.”
Related postings on Chinascope:
- World Against the CCP: A Chinese Top Think Tank Warned Beijing about Global Anti-China Sentiment
- World Against the CCP: A Survey Showed 82 Percent of Chinese Netizen Chose to Support the U.S.
- World Against the CCP: Survey Showed Two-Thirds Americans View CCP Negatively
- World Against the CCP: Open Letter to Advocate an Open and Free China and Stop Supporting CCP
- World Against the CCP: BILD Editor-in-Chief Response to Xi Jinping
Source: Tweeter, War Room Account on May 8, 2020
Horowitz: Chances are substantial that we can take down the Chinese firewall before November election
— War Room: Pandemic ☣️ (@WarRoomPandemic) May 8, 2020